Spend some quality time with Dad this year and try one of our fun Father’s Day activities. From grilling together to taking a trip to the museum, there is a Father’s Day activity for every Dad!
1. Spend Quality Time as a Family: It doesn’t matter what the activity is, the most important thing Dad wants for Father’s Day is to spend time with you! Plan a backyard bonfire or curl up with a movie, either way, simply scheduling family time will make his day special.
2. Plan a Father’s Day Outing: Whether it’s a museum, a farmer’s market, or a ball game, plan a trip to a nearby attraction to celebrate Father’s Day. Choose something that fits Dad’s personality ~ after all, it is his day!
3. Cook Dinner with Dad: Get the whole family involved in cooking Dad’s favorite meal for a special Father’s Day dinner. Even younger kids can help ~ assign them easy tasks, such as setting the table or tossing the salad.
4. Enjoy the Outdoors Together: Find a hiking trail, go for a bike ride, or head to a local park to enjoy the outdoors. As long as you’re outside and spending time with Dad, he’ll be sure to have a great Father’s Day.
5. Give Dad Alone Time: Whether it’s watching football, taking a nap, or catching up on some light reading, Dad will love the chance to have a few hours for himself. It’s Father’s Day, so let Dad pick his activity for the day and then let him enjoy his alone time!
6. Take a Fishing Trip: What better way to spend Father’s Day than doing what Dad loves best? A fishing trip can be as simple as throwing a rod in the local pond, but he’ll love showing you the tricks of the trade.
7. Grill Outside with Dad: Host a Father’s Day barbecue or cookout to let Dad show off his grill master skills. Invite friends and family to come ~ the more the merrier!
8. Read Your Favorite Book Out Loud: It can be difficult to find time to spend with the whole family but one easy way to get everyone together is to sit down and read a favorite book out loud. Looking for something more upbeat? Have the kids act out the scenes as you read