More and more households are ditching the chemicals in favor of non-toxic , all natural cleaners. So when you spring clean your home use these natural products found right in your pantry, instead!
1. Baking Soda ~ Baking soda is good for scouring surfaces without scratching, and it’s a great deodorizer.
2. White vinegar ~White Vinegar is a must have in every home! Use to get rid of mold, bacteria, and germs, great in combination with baking soda.
3. Rubbing Alcohol ~ Rubbing alcohol kills bacteria and germs and evaporates quickly.
4. Salt ~ Salt is good for scouring and removing coffee and tea stains
5. Lemon Juice ~ Lemon juice kills germs and bacteria, acts like a natural
bleach, and hides odors.
6. Olive Oil ~ Olive oil is good for polishing surfaces.
7. Hydrogen Peroxide ~ Hydrogen peroxide kills bacteria and mold and gets many organic stains out of fabrics.